Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Ordering Japanese Craft Books


With the city in bloom with beautiful flowers, like my favorite bleeding heart plant above, I've been thinking of ordering some new Japanese magazines. Besides, I've been good. I think it's been a year since I've ordered, and I recently discovered how to view some of the latest titles. If you love Japanese craft books as much as I do, not only for their awesome styling and photography, but for their inspiring projects, then YesAsia is a definite site to check out. It's a much easier site to navigate than Amazon Japan, even when translated into English. For the most direct route to the new Japanese craft books, go to my sidebar on the right, click on YesAsia. You will be taken to the page with the latest Japanese book releases. In order to go to the new Japanese craft book releases, look on the left sidebar under the "Browse" category: Hobby/Lifestyle/Culture. Click on it and then once you are on a new page, look under the "Browse" category again and click on "Lifestyle" to filter into the latest Japanese craft book pages. Unfortunately, there isn't a whole lot of English info about each book title other than its cover, author, ISBN, price and release date once you click on each interested title, but it's more info than you can glean from Amazon Japan. Also, as a bonus, shipping is free if you order $25US as a US resident and $39US as a Canadian resident with YesAsia. I hope these instructions demystify any confusion you had about ordering these beautiful craft books. I've ordered more than a couple of times from YesAsia and it has always been a good experience. Go to this post for a look into some of the books that I have purchased in the past.

No comments: