Saturday, December 02, 2006

Reflections and Resolutions 2006/2007

sweetgeorgia posted some great questions to think about and here are my thoughts in a nutshell....
HOW WAS 2006 FOR YOU? A mix of missing my mom and busy, busy, busy….just trying to keep up with the toddler and preschooler and making time for the husband, as well as myself.

WHAT WAS THE HIGHLIGHT OF YOUR YEAR? There are many highlights to mention…1) Our first family vacation introducing the boys to camping 2)Digging out the wheel to spin again 3) Moving on from Kool-Aid dyeing to acid dyeing 4) Learning to knit socks and 5) starting a blog

WHAT DID YOU WANT TO ACCOMPLISH THAT YOU DIDN’T GET TO? Finishing that Electra vest that I started last year. Must finish!

WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING FOR 2007? There is so much I'd like to do. There's learning how to use my new DSLR Olympus Evolt...there's taking courses at Fibrefest or at Place des Arts....but I think I should just try to keep up with the spinning, dyeing and knitting. Oh, I'd also like to experiment with handmade felt and plan for another family vacation or two….

No comments: