Friday, April 30, 2010

Into Socks Lately


Some finished objects to show you finally!!! I may be a master at starting projects, but I have to admit finishing is not a forte. Here is a pair of Trekking XXL socks (in slipped-stitch rib) that I was giddy about getting off the needles a couple weeks back. I've been wearing them around the house and just love the look and feel of them! But it ONLY took three years to finish them, having been on vacation with us twice! Here is the enthusiastic post about starting these socks three years ago.

However, I am working on completing more projects this year. I also finished R's Kool-Aid bed socks recently. I randomly dyed the yarn just for fun last year and didn't really have any project in mind until the idea came up for R's socks, as he likes wearing socks to bed. I'm happy to say these crazy, striped socks just took a couple of days from start to finish.

No comments: